I am currently 8+ months pregnant and realized I have never shared my go to natural pregnancy products. So in this post, I am going to share a few of my favorite things with all of you! (Few being the key term).
These are the pregnancy products I most readily reach for…especially this week when I have had some slight congestion.
I believe it is always important to live a toxic and chemical free life but when you are pregnant the importance grows tenfold! Not only are your responsible for your health, but you are setting the trajectory of your child’s health journey.
What you can take during pregnancy is limiting. Having natural pregnancy products in your arsenal is worth its weight in gold. Added bonus? You feel better and know you are doing what is best for the two of you.
As I mentioned above, the products pictured are only a few of my go-to’s. They are also very geared towards this head congestion…. (side note my last 2 labors have started after a head cold so we shall see).
From Left to right, top to bottom we have:
- Juice Plus Orchard, Garden and Vineyard Capsules: These little but mighty capsules flood my body with whole food nutrition and bridge the gap between what I should eat and what I crave 🙂
- Deep Relief Roller: A blend of Peppermint, Lemon, Balsam Fir, Copaiba, Clove, Wintergreen, Helichyrsum, Vetiver & Palo Santo Essential Oils. The perfect relief for my achy hips and joints; especially in the 3rd trimester.
- Homemade Vapor Rub: Made with Young Living RC, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Essential Oils helps you to breathe again-similar to store bought vapor rub but all natural.
- Ningxia Red: is a powerful antioxidant supplement the supports overall wellness and proves a natural energy boost.
- ClaraDerm Spray: Is formulated to soothe dry, chapped, or itchy skin. The gentle blend of Lavender, Frankincense, and other essential oils is perfect for naturally relieving the skin irritations of pregnancy.
- Thieves: Perfect for relieving those “sores” that pop-up when I get stressed, over tired or overwhelmed.
- Homemade Throat Spray: This spray helps you feel like you aren’t swallowing knives. Made with Young Living Vitality Thieves, Vitality Peppermint, Vitality Lemon, Vitality Frankincense and Vitality Copaiba.
So there you have it! A few of my go to pregnancy products and this weeks favorites!
If you have any questions regarding Juice Plus or Young Living Essential Oils please reach out to me. Comment below, message me on FB, email me. I am here to help and believe in these two natural products 110%!